The Truth About Probiotics Today
The World Health Organization (WHO) defines probiotics as “live microorganisms which, when administered in adequate amounts, confer a health benefit on the host.” This means that a true probiotic should provide live, viable cells that arrive alive in the gut.
Probiotics are Beneficial When They:
- Are an organism that naturally exists in the gut
- Are supplemented in a higher concentration than what naturally exists in the gut
- Are able to survive the harsh environment of the stomach acid and upper digestive tract
- Naturally occur in the environment and are stable in both the gut and the environment
Unfortunately, leading brands with up to 200+ billion CFUs only guarantee potency at the time of manufacture, and use strains that cannot survive the harsh gastric system. You’re essentially getting dead bacteria moving through your system!
Additionally, many of these popular strains already exist in huge numbers in the gut. Probiotic supplements should have a higher concentration than what already exists in your system to be effective
The Probiogen Advantage
PROBIOGEN products are clinically proven to survive 100x better than the leading Probiotics and yogurt, for digestive balance, healthy immunity, and vitality from the inside out. They are also vegetarian and contain no dairy.
- Spore probiotic strains with guaranteed 99.999% survival through the harsh gastric system. With probiotics it’s quality, not quantity (number of cells that get to the site of action (the gut) alive and viable)
- Guaranteed potency throughout shelf life with DNA Verified Strains
- Proven to survive 100x better than the leading probiotics and yogurt
- Dairy free, allergen free, GMO Free, gluten free, soy free, sugar free, no binders, fillers or flow agents and free of artificial colors and flavours
- No refrigeration needed
Spore probiotics are among the most effective strains nature has to offer. Our Smart Spores™ been proven to survive the harsh gastric system and make it to the site of action alive, and they are naturally stable in the body and in the environment. Concentration of spore strains in the gut is relatively low, which is why they are much more effective than other popular strains that already exist in huge numbers.
Our Smart Spore™ formulas are microbiologist-formulated and contain well-research, DNA verified spore strains, including bacillus subtilis HU58™, a spore-forming probiotic with the ability to identify and support the decrease of harmful bacteria.
Smart Spore™ Probiotic Benefits Include:
- Supports Digestive Health & Regularity
- Supports a Healthy Balance of Bacteria in the Gut
- Helps to Support Less Gas, Bloating & Discomfort
- Effective with Antibiotic Treatments
- Supports a Healthy Immune System
- Supports Healthy Mood & Energy